Meet The Satko Oral Surgery Staff
Dr. Satko’s team of warm and friendly medical care professionals are dedicated to providing quality care and long term oral health. Each surgical assistant is specially trained to provide answers and assistance regarding surgery, surgical fees, insurance billing, ﬁnancial programs and any other concerns patients and/or referring doctors may have.
- Surgically trained and certiﬁed
- CPR certiﬁcation
- Dental anesthesia certified
It is important to return to your general dentist on a regular basis for exams and oral hygiene visits. Satko Oral Surgery regularly communicates with your family dentist and your physician during your treatment as well as during follow up. Dr. Satko and her team take great pride in providing the best care for each patient’s long term oral health.
“I hope to give them the best possible outcome in a relaxed and comfortable manner, and I educate them about their oral and systemic health while allaying their fears and concerns. I want all my patients to keep their healthy teeth, replace the missing ones and change their lives by giving them confidence and pride in their smiles.” -Dr. Satko
Meet Our Therapy Dog Rowdy
Our furriest member of the team is a Bernedoodle therapy dog. The Bernedoodle bread is a cross between a Bernese Mountain Dog and a Poodle. They are very trainable and obedient. Their low to non-shedding coat makes poodles a great choice for those with allergies.
What is a therapy dog?
- Therapy dogs visit healthcare settings, such as dental practices or nursing homes, to reduce anxiety and stress, along with comfort patients. Therapy dogs are not Service Dogs who are specially trained to perform specific tasks to help a person with a disability.
- According to a National Institute for Health study by the ADA Center for Professional Success, being in the presence of a companion animal is associated with improvements in mental, social and physiologic health.
- Birthday: February 7, 2018
- Favorite Trick: Standing between your legs in a riding position
- Favorite Treat: Milk bone with peanut butter on it – Yum!
- Training: AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy and Canine Good Citizen Program certified